On the Studio M Potraits website, you will be asked to provide an email address when registering for an account but this is only for the purpose of registration and for our email newsletter.
- You may opt-out of our newsletter at any time.
- Your IP address may be used to identify duplicate user accounts (which are forbidden under the forum rules).
- Cookies are used to store visitors’ preferences and record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site, such as indicating which threads you have read. You may modify your information and preferences by editing your user profile.
- If you register and download any themes or plugins, you agree to any separate terms of service that allows us to contact you in reference to your registered account.
- If you register as a user or member of the Pixel Theme Studio Club, your IP address may be used to identify possible abuse of the reviewing and rating system.
- If you use or register on this website, non-identifying information will be collected through our Google Analytics script to help understand demographics and other generalized information.
- This site offers commenting and does provide commenting features such as your name or username, email address (not in public view), and IP address will be recorded when you make a comment. This information will not be published or shared with any third parties.
Sharing of information with third parties
With the exception of the issues discussed in this paragraph we do not share your information with third parties.
Your information may be disclosed when we are legally required to by a Canadian or US court order, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws, or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website or other.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. None of of our websites are structured specifically to attract anyone under 13. However, we recognize that there are users that may be under age 13 who may register at our site but in doing so MUST have the permission of their parent or guardian. The privacy policies that apply to all site users also apply to those users under 13.
From time to time, we may use user information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Questions or comments